Baxi 224 (ErP) Combi Boiler, Horizontal Flue & Nest Stat
Availability: In stock
The new super compact, super light and easy to operate Baxi 224 combi boiler is part of Baxi's 200 series and is very reliable. Installation and commissioning is fast and simple with no need to remove the front cover. Maintenance is also super easy, thanks to innovative features, including easy access to all major components and modular fan gas air unit.
- Stylish, contemporary design
- Simple to use with separate heating and hot water controls
- Can be installed in a 290mm deep cupboard
- Very quiet in operation
- Complete with horizontal flue & Nest stat
The 3rdgeneration Nest Learning Thermostat in stainless steel is slimmer, sleeker and even more beautiful. With a bigger, sharper display and Farsight, you can see the time or the temperature you’ve set from across the room. And now it even controls your hot water tank.
The Nest Thermostat learns the temperature you like, then programs itself. It knows how long it takes to heat your home so that you’re comfortable when you get there. When you leave, it turns itself down so that you save energy. And you can check your Energy History with the Nest App to see how much you’ve saved.
- Product Questions
- How can I work out what boiler I need?
- Who do I speak to for someone to come and repair a boiler under warranty?
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What kilowatt rating do I need for an 8 radiator household for a combination boiler?
- I have ordered the wrong boiler how do I change it?