Baxi Works is Baxi & Potterton's loyalty scheme for Gas Safe registered installers.
works4business is where installers register the boilers they buy, earn business points and redeem the earned points in the online catalogue.
works4network is Baxi works online community where you can earn Network Points and spend them on monthly e-auctions or raffles.
Top 5 benefits of works
- Heateam Priority Call Out
- As a member of Baxi works, you can have priority call out with Baxi’s award winning aftersales service heateam.
- Answered In 30 Seconds
- Baxi know your time is valuable so when you call the Priority Helpline for service your call will be answered in 30 seconds!*
*If they don’t, leave a message and your call will be returned in 30 minutes.
Step by step guide on how to join works
- Step 1. Log onto Works2gether and select the yellow ‘Join’ box at the top right of the page.
- Step 2. Fill in the registration form, making sure you complete the mandatory areas.
- Step 3. Check your details and select ‘Submit’, you will receive an email to confirm the registration.
How to register a boiler with works
- Step 1. Log onto Works2gether and select the blue works4business cog.
- Step 2. Sign into your account.
- Step 3. Select ‘Register your appliances’ on the home page.
- Step 4.‘Make a New Appliance Registration’.
- Step 5. Input the boiler’s serial number and the 3 digit security code (these are the last 3 digits on the promotional code provided, found in the boiler packaging) and the installation date.
- Step 6. Check the details and click ‘Submit’. Your account will automatically be credited with Business Points.
- Step 7. If you wish to register the boiler with Gas Safe select ‘Continue’ and follow the steps!
So don't miss out, it takes no time at all to register for Baxi works and you can earn great rewards and benefits from Baxi works, every you install a boiler.