Yorhe 15 mm TMV2/3 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
The Yorhe 15mm in-line thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) is designed to eliminate the risk of scalding. Suitable for use in a diverse range of public, healthcare, social, commercial and domestic applications, its ideal for sinks, washbasins, bath, bidets, single point showers, hair wash sprays and domestic hot water systems.
- Temperature setting range: 30℃～50℃
- Cold water supply temperature: 5℃～20℃
- Hot water supply temperature: 56℃～65℃
- Temperature differential: 10℃
- Temperature adjustment range: 30℃～46℃
- Factory set temperature: 38℃,41℃,44℃,46℃
- Accuracy of outlet temperature: ±2℃
- Minimum temperature differential: 10℃(between hot supply and outlet temperature)
- Supply pressure, static: 10bar
- Supply pressure, dynamic: 5bar
- Supply pressure imbalance dynamic: 2:1
- Flow rate minimum: 5litres/min
- Conform to TMV2 TMV3 and WRAS meeting the requirement of EN1287 EN1111 D08
- Connection: ø15mm&ø22mm Thread end: ½ ¾
Yes all our products come with a guarantee.
Guarantees or warranties vary, by product and manufacturer.
All our products are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year (radiators 10 years, copper tube 25 years) but many offer longer warranties from the manufacturer, which you may need to register for.
On each product, under the specification tab, you will find more information on the guarantee or Warranty.
Follow links through to various manufacturers sites, as each manufacturer will have its own terms and conditions for qualifying for longer warranties.
You do not want to miss out by getting the wrong installer for some boilers etc.
As Boilers and radiators are installed by third parties, they do have to install in compliance with regulations and manufacturer standards to get the full benefit of the warranty.
As long as these ar fulfilled, you will get the maximum life and support from your new purchase.