everflo Stainless 250L Indirect Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
EVERFLO INDIRECT 250 Litre
Everflo Indirect cylinders are designed to heat up quickly and to retain their heat for long periods. From single shower water heating to meeting hot water demands for sports pavilions – we have the hot water solution for your needs.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They also have immersion heater's fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Designed to heat water using gas, oil or electric boilers
- Range of sizes from 90 to 300 litres
- Suitable for both domestic and small commercial use
- Feature an immersion heater fitted for back up heating
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
Components and connections
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- 22mm cold feed
- 2x 22mm internal coil connections
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Secondry immersion heater 3kw (250L, 300L, 400L & 500L only)
- Secondry return (210L, 250L, 300L, 400L & 500L only)
- Dual thermostat
- 1x two port zone valve
- Inlet control set
- 18L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?
- Can your everflo Stainless 120L Direct Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder and kit be installed using a mains cold water supply?