everflo Stainless 150L Slim-Fit Indirect Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
EVERFLO SLIM-FIT INDIRECT
Everflo Slim-Fit Indirect 150 litre unvented cylinders are designed for use in tight areas where there is more height than width available. Everflo unvented cylinders feature Long Life Incoloy immersion heaters, which can be used in conjunction with 'low tariff electricity'.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They have also immersion heater fitted for a back-up heating
Features and benefits
- Range of sizes from 150 to 210 litres
- Designed for use with 3kW immersion heater – can be used alongside ‘low tariff electricity’
- Suitable for all electric buildings off mains gas supply
- Particularly suitable for homes with multiple bathrooms
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
Components and connections
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- 22mm cold feed
- 2x 22mm internal coil connections
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Dual thermostat
- 1x two port zone valve
- Inlet control set
- 12L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?
- Can your everflo Stainless 120L Direct Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder and kit be installed using a mains cold water supply?