everflo Stainless 180L Pre-Plumbed Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder
Availability: In stock
The Everflo Pre-Plumbed cylinders are Factory assembled and both pre-plumbed and pre-wired for ease of installation and also includes a pump making it the perfect cylinder for use with a conventional / heat only boiler.
Everflo Indirect cylinders are designed to heat up quickly and to retain their heat for long periods. From single shower water heating to meeting hot water demands for sports pavilions – we have the hot water solution for your needs.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They have also immersion heater fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Significantly reduced installation time (up to 70%)
- Increased quality and integrity of the installation, which results in elimination of costly call-backs
- Plug in electrical connection for all controls - simply plug and go!
- Full technical and back up service
- Range of sizes from 180L to 300L
- Includes a pump
- 25-year guarantee on stainless steel vessel
Components and Connections.
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- Inlet control set
- Temperature Relief Valve
- Cold feed drain elbow
- Immersion heater 3kw
- Dual thermostat
- 22mm auto bypass valve
- Circulating pump
- Central heating flow 1x two port zone valve
- Filling loop flexible hose
- Manual bottle air eliminator
- 22mm DHW two port zone valve
- 28mm return from the radiator circuit
- 28mm return to the boiler
- Wiring Centre
- DHW drain
- 1x 18L grey expansion vessel for heating
- 1x 18L white expansion vessel for potable
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Which pump is fitted to the pre-plumbed cylinder and what else is different on the system fit cylinder to justify the price difference ?
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?
- Can your everflo Stainless 120L Direct Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder and kit be installed using a mains cold water supply?