everflo Stainless 300L Twin Coil Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
EVERFLO TWIN COIL
Everflo Twin Coil 300 litre unvented cylinders are designed for use with 2 appliances sending hot water / fluids through the internal coils and heating the stored water inside the cylinder without the need to use the electric immersion heaters therefore saving money on your energy bills.
Everflo unvented cylinders feature Long Life Incoloy immersion heaters, which can be used in conjunction with 'low tariff electricity'.
Features and benefits
- Range of sizes from 180 to 300 litres
- Designed for use with 3kW immersion heater – can be used alongside ‘low tariff electricity’
- Suitable for all electric buildings off mains gas supply
- Particularly suitable for homes with multiple bathrooms
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
Components and connections
- 22mm cold feed
- 4x 22mm internal twin coil connections
- Sensor pocket retaining bungs
- Inlet control set
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Dual thermostat
- Single high limit stat
- 1x two port zone valve
- 25L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?
- Can your everflo Stainless 120L Direct Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder and kit be installed using a mains cold water supply?