What is included with the cylinder in the Ideal System Boiler and Cylinder packs?
The items supplied with the Ideal cylinders are as below, according to the Ideal website.
- Hot water draw of 22mm compression
- Temperature and pressure relief valve 95° C/6 bar
- Hot water secondary return 22mm (not fitted to cylinders below 210 litres)
- Immersion heater 1 3/4″ BSP 3kW
- Cold supply 22mm compression
- Dual controloverheat thermostat pocket boiler control sensor pocket (spare)
- Primary flow 22mm compression (28mm tails for 400 litre model only)
- Primary return 2mm compression (28mm tails for 400 litre model only)
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balanced cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Portable expansion vessel complete with flexible hose and wall bracket
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port 22mm zone valve for primary circuit
- Wiring junction box for primary system
Outside this, any other parts needed for your particualr install will need to be purchased seperatley.