Glow-worm Energy 25C (ErP) Combi Boiler Easy Pick Pack
Availability: In stock
We have added the Easy Pick Pack version of the ever popular Glow-worm Energy 25C condensing combi boiler to our range to help you make the right choices on flue parts and boiler accessories that you may need with your boiler. Just scroll down the page, and choose the items you need knowing that these products are suitable for this boiler
The Energy 25C combi boiler is Glow-worm's brand NEW, ErP A rated boiler that is small enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard. The Energy combi boiler comes with a great range of outputs, attractive modern design, bright easy to use interface and a choice of controls.
High quality, compact combi boiler The Energy 25C combi boiler is built in the UK at Glow-worm's award winning factory in Belper. It uses an aluminium heat exchanger which is designed to last longer and reduce your energy bills. The heat exchanger is also super quiet – you'll hardly hear your boiler when it's on! The compact size and rear flue option gives it great flexibility to install it in more spaces including kitchen cupboards.
The Energy combi boiler also has a high efficiency modulating Grundfos pump which lowers your running costs as it adapts to the actual heating and hot water demand.
Standard 2 year warranty, upgraded to 5 years when the installer registers the install with Glow-worm club Energy.
Features and Benefits
- ErP A rated combi boiler
- Compact size allows it to be installed in most places – including kitchen cupboards
- High efficiency – lowers running costs
- Wide range of outputs, meets every demand and system requirement – available in: 25C, 30C, 35C
- Product Questions
- How can I work out what boiler I need?
- Who do I speak to for someone to come and repair a boiler under warranty?
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What kilowatt rating do I need for an 8 radiator household for a combination boiler?
- I have ordered the wrong boiler how do I change it?