Glow-Worm Energy 35C (ErP) Combi Boiler Only
Availability: In stock
The Energy 35C combi boiler is Glow-worm's brand new, ErP A rated boiler that is will fit in a kitchen cupboard. The Energy combi boiler comes has a great range of outputs, attractive modern design, bright easy to use interface and a choice of controls.
High quality, compact combi boiler The Energy 35C combi boiler is built in the UK at Glow-worm's award winning factory in Belper. It uses an aluminium heat exchanger which is designed to last longer and reduce your energy bills. The heat exchanger is also super quiet and you will hardly hear your boiler when it's on! The compact size and rear flue option gives it great flexibility to install it in more spaces including kitchen cupboards.
The Energy combi boiler also has a high efficiency modulating Grundfos pump which lowers your running costs as it adapts to the actual heating and hot water demand.
Standard 2 year warranty, upgraded to 5 years when the installer registers the install with Glow-worm club Energy.
Features and Benefits
- ErP A rated combi boiler
- Compact size allows it to be installed in most places – including kitchen cupboards
- High efficiency – lowers running costs
- Wide range of outputs, meets every demand and system requirement – available in: 25C, 30C, 35C
- Rear flue option available
- Product Questions
- How can I work out what boiler I need?
- Who do I speak to for someone to come and repair a boiler under warranty?
- Can this boiler be used with a vertical flue?
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What kilowatt rating do I need for an 8 radiator household for a combination boiler?
- I have ordered the wrong boiler how do I change it?