Gold 9kW electric boiler heat pack with copper tube
Availability: In stock
The Gold 9kW electric boiler heat pack for properties with no gas or oil services to the property is the ideal choice.
This package deal contains the following:
- The Potterton Gold 9kW electric boiler
- 15 metres of 22mm copper tube
- 45 metres of 15mm copper tube
- One DAB Evosta domestic circulating pump
- One pair of 22mm pump valves
- One 8 Litre heating expansion vessel
- One expansion vessel bracket
- One Evolve expansion vessel control kit
- Five pairs of 15mm chromium plated radiator valves
- Any 5 radiators of your choice from the list below
The Potterton Gold 9kW electric boiler will provide hot water for your home when used in conjunction with the Potterton Gold indirect cylinder. Controllable, compact and lightweight, it uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves to offer an efficient wet central heating solution when space is limited. Please note: This model is not suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems
- No flue offers flexible installation and almost 100% efficiency
- Silent in operation
- Front panel indication shows boiler status
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges
- Min/max control adjusts the water temperature output
- No requirement for annual safety certificate
- 6 litres per minute required
- 22mm pipe work
Technical Helpline for Potterton Gold Electric Boilers - 0344 809 4954
- Product Questions
- Will the Potterton Gold 9kW Heat Only Electric Boiler be able to fill a bath with hot water? what time would it take to fill a standard bath?
- Are your products guaranteed?