Gold 9 KW electric boiler heat pack with Plastic push fit pipe
From £975.00 £812.50
To £1,595.21 £1,329.34
The Gold 9kW electric boiler heat pack with Plastic push fit pipe, for properties with no gas or oil services to the property is the ideal choice.
This package deal contains the following:
- The Potterton Gold 9kW electric boiler
- 15 metres of 22mm Plastic push fit pipe
- 45 metres of 15mm Plastic push fit pipe
- One DAB Evosta domestic circulating pump
- One pair of 22mm pump valves
- One 8 Litre heating expansion vessel
- One expansion vessel bracket
- One Evolve expansion vessel control kit
- Five pairs of 15mm chromium plated radiator valves
- Any 5 radiators of your choice from the list below
The Potterton Gold 9kW electric boiler will provide hot water for your home when used in conjunction with the Potterton Gold indirect cylinder. Controllable, compact and lightweight, it uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves to offer an efficient wet central heating solution when space is limited. Please note: This model is not suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems
- No flue offers flexible installation and almost 100% efficiency
- Silent in operation
- Front panel indication shows boiler status
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges
- Min/max control adjusts the water temperature output
- No requirement for annual safety certificate
- 6 litres per minute required
- 22mm pipe work
Technical Helpline for Potterton Gold Electric Boilers - 0344 809 4954
Yes all our products come with a guarantee.
Guarantees or warranties vary, by product and manufacturer.
All our products are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year (radiators 10 years, copper tube 25 years) but many offer longer warranties from the manufacturer, which you may need to register for.
On each product, under the specification tab, you will find more information on the guarantee or Warranty.
Follow links through to various manufacturers sites, as each manufacturer will have its own terms and conditions for qualifying for longer warranties.
You do not want to miss out by getting the wrong installer for some boilers etc.
As Boilers and radiators are installed by third parties, they do have to install in compliance with regulations and manufacturer standards to get the full benefit of the warranty.
As long as these ar fulfilled, you will get the maximum life and support from your new purchase.
Gold 6 KW electric boiler heat pack with copper tube
From £942.00 £785.00
To £1,562.21 £1,301.84
Gold 9 KW electric boiler heat pack with copper tube
From £1,062.00 £885.00
To £1,682.21 £1,401.84
Gold 11 KW electric boiler heat pack with copper tube
From £1,172.00 £976.67
To £1,792.21 £1,493.51
Gold 12 KW electric boiler heat pack with copper tube£1,172.00 £976.67
Gold 6 KW electric boiler heat pack with Plastic push fit pipe
From £855.00 £712.50
To £1,475.21 £1,229.34