Google Nest Thermostat E and Protect Pack
Availability: In stock
Google Nest Thermostat E and Google Nest Protect package.
The Google Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
The Google Nest Thermostat E is all set with a simple schedule to help you save from day one. It knows when everyone has left the house, then turns itself down so that you're not heating an empty home. And when you change to an energy-saving temperature, you'll see the Google Nest Leaf.
The Heat Link E connects to your heating system and works with the Google Nest Thermostat E to turn on and off or modulate the heat. It can also sense the temperature in the room.
- Easy to control. Customers can change the temperature with the Nest app.1
- Easy to save. Proven energy-saving features from Google Nest.2
- Place it anywhere. Comes with a built-in stand and plug, so you can put it on a shelf or desk.
- Voice control. Just ask a Google Assistant device to turn the heating up or down, or what the temperature is inside the home.
- Simple design. The frosted display blends into any home.
- Compatibility. The Google Nest Thermostat E is a single channel thermostat
Google Nest Protect.
Google Nest Protect has been completely redesigned. It has an industrial‐grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your
phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. It also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
- Sends alerts to your phone in case you aren’t home.
- The Split-Spectrum Sensor detects fast- and slow-burning fires.
- It’s the first alarm that you can silence from your phone.
- It speaks up to tell you what’s wrong and where the problem is.
Always be in the know.
- Keeps you safe and sound for up to 10 years.
- It can see the poisonous carbon monoxide that you can’t.
- It tests itself over 400 times a day, and you can check its status in the Nest app.
- It looks for steam to cut down on false alarms caused by a nice, long shower.
- When you walk underneath it at night, Pathlight will light your way.
- A green glow when you turn off the lights means no low-battery chirps at 2 a.m.
- Product Questions