CLEARANCE - Grundfos UP 15-14BX PM GB Brass Comfort Hot Water Circulating Pump
was: £195.90 Incl. VAT Regular Price
Special Price now: £176.32 Incl. VAT £146.93 Excl. VATBest Buy
Availability: In stock
Grundfos COMFORT pumps, are specifically designed for recirculating domestic hot water in pressurised systems
The pump is equipped with a spherical motor. Unlike the conventional canned-rotor motors, the spherical motor does not have a rotating bearing shaft. The stator transfers the magnetic field to the rotor in the water-conducting part of the pump. The pump is only suitable for pressurised hot water systems.
The water-conducting part of the pump is hermetically separated from the stator with a stainless steel spherical separator.
Features and Benefits
The pump is characterised by:
- Lowest energy consumption and highest comfort due to the unique AUTOADAPT (only AUTO version)
- High-quality bearing material
- The motor can be separated from the pump housing, enabling easy maintenance and cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant impeller
- Drinking water approved materials, i.e. Brass pump housing
- Product Questions
- Are your products guaranteed?
- Can I use the Grundfos circulating pump to replace the faulty one in my boiler?
- I need a replacement central heating domestic pump. Present on is a series 4, UK7509, 4.35/130 type what is the latest equivelent pump?