Indirect 1060 x 450 Stainless Steel Vented Cylinder
Availability: In stock
This indirect 1060 x 450 stainless steel vented cylinder complete with foam lagging has a capacity of 162 litres which is the equivalent to the 1200 x 450 model in copper.
- All units come complete with 22mm compression nuts & olive for ease of fitting.
- Special incoloy immersion heater available separately.
- Capacity equivalent for a standard copper cylinder replacement.
- Tapping heights similar to British Standard 1566 so ideal for replacements.
- Any pipe rework would be minimal.
- Complies with Part L of Building Regulations.
- Insulation to Part L1B.
- Extended Cylinder connections so no insulation cutaway required, all connections fully insulated to further reduce heat loss.
- Not as high risk of theft as copper products.
- Secondary return fitted as standard.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?