Indirect 106 0 X 450 Stainless Steel Vented Cylinder
This indirect 1060 x 450 stainless steel vented cylinder complete with foam lagging has a capacity of 162 litres which is the equivalent to the 1200 x 450 model in copper.
- All units come complete with 22mm compression nuts & olive for ease of fitting.
- Special incoloy immersion heater available separately.
- Capacity equivalent for a standard copper cylinder replacement.
- Tapping heights similar to British Standard 1566 so ideal for replacements.
- Any pipe rework would be minimal.
- Complies with Part L of Building Regulations.
- Insulation to Part L1B.
- Extended Cylinder connections so no insulation cutaway required, all connections fully insulated to further reduce heat loss.
- Not as high risk of theft as copper products.
- Secondary return fitted as standard.
- 10 year guarantee.
Yes all our products come with a guarantee.
Guarantees or warranties vary, by product and manufacturer.
All our products are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year (radiators 10 years, copper tube 25 years) but many offer longer warranties from the manufacturer, which you may need to register for.
On each product, under the specification tab, you will find more information on the guarantee or Warranty.
Follow links through to various manufacturers sites, as each manufacturer will have its own terms and conditions for qualifying for longer warranties.
You do not want to miss out by getting the wrong installer for some boilers etc.
As Boilers and radiators are installed by third parties, they do have to install in compliance with regulations and manufacturer standards to get the full benefit of the warranty.
As long as these ar fulfilled, you will get the maximum life and support from your new purchase.
The main difference between a vented and unvented water storage cylinder is that an unvented hot water cylinder takes its water supply directly from the mains.
Whereas a vented cylinder is connected to a water tank by a vent pipe
You can get hot water out of an unvented cyinder at a much better pressure than a traditional vented cylinder as it is pressurised.