uvgold2 180L Horizontal Indirect Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
The uvgold2 horizontal 180L indirect unvented cylinder has been specifically designed for installation in areas that are restricted by loft space or low ceilings. As with all uvgold unvented cylinders, the vessel is constructed from high grade, long-lasting duplex stainless steel and is supplied complete with supporting cradles.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with a system or conventional boiler which indirectly heats the water inside the cylinder through the coil in side. This type of cylinder still has an immersion heater as backup.Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They also have immersion heater's fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Designed to heat water using gas, oil or electric boilers
- Range of sizes from 180 to 300 litres
- Suitable for both domestic and small commercial use
- Feature an immersion heater fitted for back up heating
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Horizontal design for rooms with low ceilings
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
Components and connections
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- 22mm cold feed
- 2x 22mm internal coil connections
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Secondry return (180L, 210L, 250L & 300L only)
- Dual thermostat
- 1x two port zone valve
- Inlet control set
- 18L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?