uvgold2 250L Horizontal Indirect Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
The uvgold2 horizontal 250L indirect unvented cylinder has been specifically designed for installation in areas that are restricted by loft space or low ceilings. As with all uvgold unvented cylinders, the vessel is constructed from high grade, long-lasting duplex stainless steel and is supplied complete with supporting cradles.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with a system or conventional boiler which indirectly heats the water inside the cylinder through the coil in side. This type of cylinder still has an immersion heater as backup.
- 250 litre capacity
- Full KIWA products approval
- 25 year cylinder guarantee
Components and connections
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- 22mm cold feed
- 2x 22mm internal coil connections
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Secondry immersion heater 3kw (250L & 300L only)
- Secondry return (180L, 210L, 250L & 300L only)
- Dual thermostat
- 1x two port zone valve
- Inlet control set
- 18L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?