uvgold2 400L Indirect Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
The uvgold2 400L indirect stainless steel unvented cylinder is simple to install and has been specifically designed to complement our boilers. All high quality, unvented pressurised cylinders in the uvgold2 range employ the latest technology and materials to deliver the same great performance, year after year.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They also have immersion heater's fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Designed to heat water using gas, oil or electric boilers
- Range of sizes from 90 to 500 litres
- Suitable for both domestic and small commercial use
- Feature an immersion heater fitted for back up heating
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
Components and connections
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- 22mm cold feed
- 2x 22mm internal coil connections
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Secondry immersion heater 3kw (250L, 300L, 400L & 500L only)
- Secondry return (210L, 250L, 300L, 400L & 500L only)
- Dual thermostat
- 1x two port zone valve
- Inlet control set
- 25L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?