Baxi Multifit In Flue Outdoor Sensor - Combi
This in flue outdoor sensor kit for Baxi and Potterton combi boilers will provide a cost effective, easy to install way for installers to comply with the new Building Regulations which take effect in April 2018.
The in flue outdoor sensor clips on to the flue and detects weather conditions allowing the boiler to adjust and continue to work as efficiently as possible saving on your energy bills.
- now includes both horizontal & vertical flue terminal sensor clips
- includes a comfort accessory enabling hotter radiators when required
- Sensor housing clips onto the air duct of the flue terminal
- Free flow of air over sensor – more accurate temperature sensing, ensuring best possible operation
- Two wire cable runs back to boiler down the flue air duct – extremely simple to fit, with no drilling or disruption
- Very few parts – extremely simple solution compared to many other weather sensors