How To Order
“With over 30 years in the business and because I buy in bulk, I’m able to sell at prices lower than anyone in the industry! I believe I can keep the prices this low for at least six months, but please get in touch with one of the branches just in case.”
We try to make it as easy for our customers as possible, so are pleased to offer you a choice of different ways to place an order.
a) Order online
b) Reserve your order online by adding items to a basket, then select Pick Up & Pay In Store as the checkout option
c) Visit one of our branches to make a collection or to arrange delivery (any item in stock)
d) Telephone any branch to arrange a delivery/collection date
e) Fax your order with your name, address & telephone number
We also offer you a choice of ways to pay:
1) Online by credit/debit card or by choosing Cash On Delivery as the payment option
2) By phone using a credit/debit card or ask for Cash On Delivery
3) Call into one of our shops and pay for your order to be delivered by cash, credit card or debit card (chip & pin)
We will deliver anywhere (and we mean anywhere) on the UK mainland, so whether you live in Land's End or John O'Groats just phone one of our branches and we'll arrange a convenient day for delivery.
Delivery is just £7.50 for an order under £150 and £10 for orders over £150 –anywhere in mainland UK.
There are no hidden extras, no catches – what you see is what you get.
And all products are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year (radiators are 10 years and copper tube is 25 years).
Struggling to work out which size radiators you need? In our experience we’ve found that typical room sizes in the average 3 bedroomed house require the following radiator sizes:
• Lounge = 1400 x 600 double
• Dining room = 1200 x 600 double
• Kitchen = 900 x 600 double
• Bedroom 1 = 1400 x 600 single
• Bedroom 2 = 1200 x 600 single
• Bedroom 3 = 900 x 600 single
• Bathroom = 600 x 600 double