Mr Central Heating wants you to be happy with your purchase!
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with any product purchased from mrcentralheating.co.uk you may return it unused – in the original packaging – within 30 days for a full refund. This amount excludes all delivery costs.
- When returning items by post or courier, please package the items safely and wrap items before labelling.
- Product packaging must be undamaged in order for us to accept the item back for resale.
- Products with postage addresses and labels on the actual product packaging cannot be accepted for refund.
- When returning items, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the shipping and packaging. unless the item is faulty, where we will collect the faulty item at the time of delivering a replacement. You will be informed of this when booking in the replacement delivery.
Please check your delivery as soon as you can.
- If you have just had a delivery and something is wrong please report this to the dispatch depot straight away. Do not leave it to when the plumber turns up.
- You do not need to open the sealed product packaging if something looks like the wrong size or if it is not what you expected, please call the dispatch depot straight away.
- Returns and incorrect products are far easier to deal with when they are fresh in everyone’s minds.
- We will always work with you to find the best solution and because we use our own transport we can rectify mistakes quickly and efficiently without you having to possibly take another day off, you never know the driver may even be coming back past your door.
- Please note that if you have any discrepancies or damages with your goods once delivered you must notify the dispatch depot on your delivery note within 72 hours.
- All goods are guaranteed for 12 months unless stated, which is underwritten by the manufacturer.
- For faulty items, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Order Items ( All items that state they will require a longer delivery time)
- Coloured column radiators or Towel rails are powder coated to order, and thus are considered a special order item.
- All coloured radiators are inspected prior to delivery for quality control and must be checked by you for any defects within 24 hours of delivery.
- We are unable to accept coloured column radiators back based on wrong colour choice.
- Colours displayed on the screen are accurate, however, colours can appear slightly differently in different light types and positions in rooms that are not in our control.
- Customers are advised to get test pot of paint mixed in the matching RAL colour they have chosen from any good decorating shop. View it in the position of the room where you are considering hanging the radiator and you will have a better idea of its suitability.
- Due to the nature of boilers and gas safety, please ensure you have ordered the correct type of boiler for your needs.
- Boiler returns can only be considered if the packaging has not been opened.
- Boiler types and models are clearly labelled on the outer packaging, If you have ordered the wrong boiler type, please do not open it or damage the packaging.
- Boiler returns will be assessed by the branch upon return to ensure they are as they where delivered, prior to a refund being issued.
- If a boiler has been installed, your first instance with a fault is to contact the Gas Safe registered installer who installed it for you.
- Your installation should be covered by them, and as the boiler insides are interacted with by them as a third party, they will need to talk to the manufacturer technical team to ensure correct installation.
- If the Boiler is at fault, the Manufacturer will organise for one of their engineers to come out and fix the boiler on site under the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- Unfortunatley, the complication of Gas safe people needing to do their Job makes it less straightforward than most purchases and Manufacturers have to be involved in your safety.
- If you feel you are not able to get help from your installer or the manufacturer, we will try to help where we can.