Grundfos Magna1 25-100 Circulating Pump
Availability: In stock
With the addition of the MAGNA1 range Grundfos can now deliver the required high energy efficiency, but with a reduced set of features. These pumps can offer the perfect solution in a refurbishment situation where you need to either replace a Grundfos UPS product or one of the smaller models from the original Magna family. These pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the settings of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs.
The MAGNA1 range of circulators comes complete with electronically controlled motors that are based on permanent magnet (PM) and stator technology. They are designed for circulating liquids in a wide range of light commercial and commercial applications including:
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic water systems*
- Ground-source heat pump systems
- Solar heating systems
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant curve/constant speed duty
- No external motor protection required
- Available in *stainless steel
- Insulating shells are supplied with single head pumps for heating systems
- Wide temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- Product Questions
- Are your products guaranteed?
- Can I use the Grundfos circulating pump to replace the faulty one in my boiler?
- I need a replacement central heating domestic pump. Present on is a series 4, UK7509, 4.35/130 type what is the latest equivelent pump?