We don't like to use couriers if we can help it.
The items we sell, and the way we sell a lot of it in package deals means our deliveries are bulky and prone to damage when couriers get hold of them.
We will only deliver boilers, radiators and fragile items on our own transport, we reduce any delay or damage to a minimum this way. Couriers do not kno wheating products like we do, it is just another box to move from A to B.
If your order is small, below 2kg we will more than likely deliver via DPD Local on a next day service.
Our own drivers, in our own vans has always been the most efficient way for us to get your order to you safely, and we will always aim to deliver as fast as we can.
For Isle of Wight deliveries, we use a pallet carrier, at £30 per pallet delivery charge.
We will deliver anywhere on the UK mainland, from Land's End to John O'Groats.
Please refer to our Delivery Information page for more details.
We can deliver to the Isle of Wight through a 3rd party Carrier. This will incur a £30 per pallet delivery charge.
For more information on this service contact our Portsmouth depot.
We do charge for delivery in order to keep our prices as low as possible on products.
We dont like hiding delivery costs in the price of items, as this can result in customers ordering a lot of items paying over the odds for delivery.
Delivery is £7.50 for an order under £150 and £10 for orders over £150.
There’s an additional £9.00 delivery surcharge for customers inside London’s Congestion Zone.
Orders needing delivery to the Isle of Wight can be arranged for an additional charge of £30 per pallet.
For more information on deliveries, see our Delivery information page.
We offer a collect in store service.
You can select to pick up your order from one of our branches if you prefer.
Simply add all the items you need to a basket online, and then, checkout as normal where you can select the Collect in store option.
Once you enter your postcode, it will show you the nearest branches to you and you can select the depot you want.
You will then be asked to let us know when you aim to collect, and then complete the checkout.
We cannot accept payment online for collect in store orders as this must be a chip and pin transaction, at the collection point.
Your order will be passed to the depot you choose, who will contact you to let you know th item is availabel and ready to collect.
We advise you ring the depot if you haven't heard back within 24 hours to confirm availability.
Our returns procedure is outlined in our Returns Page, just follow this link.
- In the unlikely event that you’re not satisfied with any product purchased from mrcentralheating.co.uk you may return it unused – in the original packaging – within 30 days for a full refund. This amount excludes all delivery costs.
- When returning items by post or courier, please package the items safely and wrap items before labeling.
- Product packaging must be undamaged in order for us to accept the item back for resale.
- Products with postage addresses and labels on the actual product packaging cannot be accepted for refund.
- When returning items, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the shipping and packaging. unless the item is faulty, where we will collect the faulty item at the time of delivering a replacement. You will be informed of this when booking in the replacement delivery.
For more information ring our Internet sales team on 02392 751306.
For information regarding our Returns policy, please see our Returns page
We have provided all the information regarding returns here, and it is detailed and informative.
Special note should be taken on the subject of special order coloured radiators and boilers.