As part of our ongoing posts about the different types of boiler brands, this takes a look at a few of the other brands that are available:
1) Alpha Boilers: Alpha InTec C models deliver good performance and economy for small to medium homes. The entry level InTec X 24kW and 28kW combi boilers are competitively priced starting under five hundred forty. The Intec 50CS differs from most combi boilers with its separate hot water storage tank fitted inside its casing, and is priced under two thousand. The InTec 50CS floor standing combi boiler has a built-in 53.6 litre storage cylinder that makes it possible to serve larger heating systems, delivering hot water with less energy.
2) Ariston Boilers: Ariston condensing boilers, water heaters and renewable energy heating systems claim minimum environmental impact with their electric, gas and solar models. Europrisma under-sink models start under one hundred and over-sink models as low as eighty-eight pounds. The Ariston Next SFT 14 Gas Combi model is priced under five hundred itself. The wall-mounted Genus Premium Evo is self-regulating according to temperature changes outside and inside the room, with resulting energy saving up to 35%.
3) Veissmann Boilers: Viessmann offers wall mounted, floor standing and combination systems. Products include oil and gas condensing boilers, solar thermal systems, heat pumps, wood combustion systems and CHP (combined heat and power) generating modules. The range of Veissmann boilers begins under one thousand and includes the Vitodens 100 Combi Boiler 19kW to 35kW models, and system and compact heat only models. Features include the Viessmann Matrix modulating burner and several have an integral Grundfos AquaBloc hydraulic unit.
4) Biasi Boilers: The entry level Biasi Inovia Combi 25kW, 30kW, and 35kW models meet all domestic needs and the Biasi Riva Plus series of combi and system boilers includes some of their most popular models. The Advance Plus 16S System Boiler boasts Quad Processor technology that ensure the boiler will continue to work safely without completely shutting down if it develops a fault. Biasi manufactures a full line of accessories including the Boiler-Mag magnetic filter, LPG conversion kits, and flue kits. Prices for boilers start under four hundred and include a 5 year guarantee.
5) Ravenheat Boilers: Designed by heating engineers for heating engineers, Ravenheat uses components from manufacturers like Honeywell and Grundfos. Purchasers seem to agree that these boilers are a good buy. The initial cost may be higher than other systems, but models such the CSI 85b have a 96% efficiency rate. The durability of these boilers is confirmed by the robust market in Ravenheat spare parts. Owners would rather repair than replace these boilers. The Ravenheat CSI 85 AAA combi boiler with clock and 3 year warranty is priced well under five hundred.
Find out more and view our constantly changing range of boilers and accessories by brand and type at http://www.mrcentralheating.co.uk/boilers