Gas Safety Products

Carbon monoxide is a potential killer. It’s a poisonous gas that is colourless, odourless and tasteless. Exposure to low levels of carbon monoxide can lead to headaches and nausea, while high levels can cause death within minutes. As an authorised retailer of Gas Safe branded products, Mr Central Heating stocks a selection of gas safety products. We strongly recommend the installation of a carbon monoxide detector in every home, place of work or public space where heating appliances are installed. It is also best practice to have a yearly gas safety inspection carried out; this is, in fact, mandatory for landlords.
All Search Results: 9 item(s)