Condensate & Overflow Pipe

If your boiler and central heating system require condensate or overflow pipe then Mr Central Heating stocks pipe suitable for this requirement. The special pipe needs to be used for both condensate and overflow pipes and the diameter for this needs to be 21.5mm. Buy single pipes or in bulk.
All Search Results: 2 item(s)
Currently on desktop site. Click here to view mobile site.