everflo Rapide+ 250L Indirect Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
EVERFLO RAPIDE+ INDIRECT
Everflo Rapide+ Indirect 250 litre unvented cylinders are designed with an integral thermal expansion which eliminates the need for an external expansion vessel and therefore saves time on installation and takes up less space.
Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boiler (gas, oil or electric). They also have immersion heater's fitted for a back-up heating.
Features and benefits
- Range of sizes from 120 to 300 litres
- Designed for use with 3kW immersion heater – can be used alongside ‘low tariff electricity’
- Particularly suitable for homes with multiple bathrooms
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
- Side hot water outlet
- Cold feed with diffuser
- Swivel connection T&P valve
- 50mm high quality insulation
- Product Questions
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?