Glow-worm Energy 35C (ErP) Combi Boiler, Horizontal Flue and Clock Kit
Availability: In stock
The Energy 35C combi boiler is Glow-worm's brand NEW, ErP A rated boiler that is small enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard. The Energy combi boiler comes with a great range of outputs, attractive modern design, bright easy to use interface and a choice of controls.
High quality, compact combi boiler The Energy 35C combi boiler is built in the UK at Glow-worm's award winning factory in Belper. It uses an aluminium heat exchanger which is designed to last longer and reduce your energy bills. The heat exchanger is also super quiet – you'll hardly hear your boiler when it's on! The compact size gives it great flexibility to install it in more spaces including kitchen cupboards.
The Energy combi boiler also has a high efficiency modulating Grundfos pump which lowers your running costs as it adapts to the actual heating and hot water demand.
Standard 2 year warranty, upgraded to 5 years when the installer registers the install with Glow-worm club Energy.
Features and Benefits
- ErP A rated combi boiler
- Compact size allows it to be installed in most places – including kitchen cupboards
- High efficiency – lowers running costs
- Wide range of outputs, meets every demand and system requirement – available in: 25C, 30C, 35C
- Complete with horizontal flue and mechanical clock
- Product Questions
- How can I work out what boiler I need?
- Who do I speak to for someone to come and repair a boiler under warranty?
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What kilowatt rating do I need for an 8 radiator household for a combination boiler?
- I have ordered the wrong boiler how do I change it?