Vaillant Black Variable Termination Kit
£64.17 Excl. VAT £77.00 Incl. VAT Best Buy
Connection problem to Feefo server.
Availability: In stock
A plume management kit (also called variable termination kit) resolves the issues caused by plume when a condensing boiler is running. Plume is the vapour trail produced when the flue gas temperature drops below a certain level. This simple piping fits neatly onto the horizontal flue, enabling the flue outlet to be re-sited away from the boiler.
- Site on wall face or above the eaves of a building
- Simple push-fit connection
- Can be retrofitted to any existing Vaillant EcoTEC flue system
- Additional elbow bends and 1-meter extensions available
- Also available in white to match rain water fittings
Manufacturer Product Number
Good quality brackets (metal instead of the usual plastic) and a nice paint finish. Excellent!