everflo Stainless 120L Direct Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder & Kit
Availability: In stock
Everflo Direct 120 litre cylinders are designed for electric water heating and feature a Long Life Incoloy immersion heaters, which can be used in conjunction with 'low tariff electricity'. They are suitable mainly for domestic use.
Features and benefits
- Range of sizes from 90 to 300 litres
- Designed for use with 3kW immersion heater – can be used alongside ‘low tariff electricity’
- Suitable for all electric buildings off mains gas supply
- Particularly suitable for homes with multiple bathrooms
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- 25 year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container
- Low standing heat loss
- Low running costs
Components and connections
- 22mm hot water draw-off
- 22mm cold feed
- Temperature relief valve
- Imersion heater 3kw
- Secondary immersion heater 3kw (120L, 150L, 180L, 210L, 250L & 300L only)
- Inlet control set
- 12L expansion vessel
- Product Questions
- Will the Potterton Gold 9kW Heat Only Electric Boiler be able to fill a bath with hot water? what time would it take to fill a standard bath?
- How do I know if I need a vented or unvented copper storage cylinder? I have Economy 7 tariff.
- Are your products guaranteed?
- What is the difference between a Vented and an Unvented Cylinder?
- Can your everflo Stainless 120L Direct Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinder and kit be installed using a mains cold water supply?